Life in southern CA is really tough, great weather and beaches 15 minutes away....
We spent the afternoon at Santa Monica beach with our friends the Shamos, the Okas and the Youngs. Sam discovered sand for the first time. He kept grabbing it and letting it pass through his little fingers.
Jared and Rick built a sandcastle for the babies to destroy. Sam was all over that.
Sam also spent some time trying to figure out what to do with the laces on his shorts. It was just a little too short to go into his mouth but I don't know he may have been trying to tie them.
After several hours at the beach Sam was ready to go home even if it was by bicycle.
jen- i'm so glad that you guys have a blog now! Sam is ADORABLE!! we can't wait to meet him! I have a blog too at http://www.jenniferlee.typepad.com if you want to see some pics of the girls:-)
5 comments:
Cute cute cute! Great photos! I can just imagine Sam trying to get the laces on his shorts to reach his mouth.
jen- i'm so glad that you guys have a blog now! Sam is ADORABLE!! we can't wait to meet him! I have a blog too at http://www.jenniferlee.typepad.com if you want to see some pics of the girls:-)
Sam is so cute! I love that he was enjoying running the sand through his fingers :) He is just so adorable!
The picture of the boys is killer!! Great blog!
what a cutie! we miss LA!
Post a Comment