Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Family Pictures
I hope my sister-in-law doesn't mind that I direct you to her link, she is an amazing photographer. I was hoping to ask her at the family reunion to take some family pics of Jared, Sam and me. When we all got there she actually asked me if she could use our family to pose for her web site. I was so excited for us to be her models. She has just posted them on her blog so if anyone wants to check them out here's the link: www.jenniferlee.typepad.com/. The pictures turned out great. I'm excited to put up some family photos around the house. Thanks again to my sister-in-law for making us look so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Those are the cutest family photos I have ever seen. You guys looks great and Sam is sooo cute. You have to frame those up and put them in your home.
Adorable! You guys are very photogenic! I'm glad to hear that you had such a fun time at the Samuel Martin Family Reunion!
Those pics of Sam are to die for!!!! And you guys don't look too bad yourself!
Fantastic pics! We loved them!
Way CUTE family!! I love the pictures!! I wish that I had someone in my family to take our pictures!! -though I don't think that our pictures would turn out as cute because we aren't as cute as you guys!!!
Great photos..I think I need her business card!
Wow. Thats all I can say! She is what I want to be! You guys should totally frame those!
I loved the photos your sister-in-law took, especially of you guys. She is really talented.
Post a Comment