
VCU here we come!!!!
This morning we were awakened by a phone call by Jared's soon-to-be chief resident who congratulated him on matching.
We are so excited to go to VCU in Richmond, VA. I went with Jared to the interview back in November and fell in love with VA all over again (I went to high school there and loved it). I still need to post pictures of our trip so I'll do that soon.


13 comments:
AWESOME!! Congrats. You guys will love it there!
That is awesome! Congratulations!
Wahooo! Congratulations! Party in VA.
Thanks for the quick post! After I read The young's and the Shamo's announcements, I knew a Martin announcement would be coming! That is great! Congrats guys, I'm so glad you will be close to friends (The Poole's) and in a place you like!!
yeah! congrats for getting in.
We are so excited for you. That's an amazing program and a great place to live too. Hooray!
So cool! Congrats on matching...what an exciting time!
Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you!! And how fun that you'll still be around some old friends.
Congratulations guys!
Sad but exciting!!! B is getting old enough to enjoy D-land but now you won't be there. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow - congratulations! I'm an old friend of Jared's. I'm friends with the Lofgren's and saw the link for your blog on theirs! Match day is super exciting. Congrats on all your hard work (for the wife too, just as much)! Your family is adorable!
Congrats!!
We are super excited for you! Virginia will be great!
Jared
Post a Comment