Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I met Ellen!!!


...oh yeah and I won a trip to New Orleans.

My good friend Laura and I went to the Ellen Degeneres show today. I was picked from the crowd to go up on stage and play a game. I totally lost the game but got the same prize as the winner anyways. If anyone is bored and wants to see me look like a total goof ball I'll be on Tues. Feb. 5th, the kick off for Mardi Gras week.

10 comments:

The Thomases said...

That's awesome Jen! I think I'll have a client at 4:00, but I'll have my office staff look for you!

jen said...

that is so cool! i am going to watch for sure! i watch her a lot! i would have died if i didn't know and happened to be watching today and there were! haha! congrats on vir too! we will have to come visit!

tawni said...

Crap! I missed it! Congrats though. At least you didn't deny playing the game like I did. I still kick myself in the rear for that one. Ugh! Too bad the video cant be on youtube.

the youngs said...

I just watched it on Tivo! You were so cute--all excited and stuff. Congrats! :)

Rachelle Carling said...

Jen, I don't know if you remember me but it's Rachelle-- you trained me at the Imaging Center. I totally saw your blog through Sarah's and I couldn't resist telling you "Hi!" Your little guy is adorable. I am totally going to link your blog to mine.

BTW, how awesome about the Ellen show! You lucky girl. I can't wait to check your blog and see how you are. Have a good day!

buhlersdayoff said...

I am so sad that I missed it I will have to check it out online...maybe I can find it somewhere...what was your prize?

The Edwards Family said...

I wish I would have checked your blog easlier so I could have watched the show. Who would have know that our little Jen was going to be on tv one day.

DLonna said...

Jen, you rock! Have fun on your trip to New Orleans!

The Edwards Family said...

You've been tagged, go to my blog to see what to do.

ty and megs said...

hello!
we had no idea you guys had a a blog! i just found it as a referring site on our google analytics account. that is so funny because just a few days ago ty and i were wondering when you guys were going to start a blog...and all the while we could have been reading all about you.
glad we now know where to find you now!