Thursday, March 20, 2008

Contents of my bag

A friend tagged me a long time ago to spill the contents of my purse. I have never been a fan of purses but especially since motherhood I have to carry around something. I have combined the diaper bag and purse into one so at any given time with or without Sam, these can be found in it:
my wallet with all the credit cards; ID and some times a few precious dollars; keys; I always carry wipes; diapers; a disposable changing pad comes in very handy; crackers of different varieties--so if you ever need a snack I've got one; extra binkies; toys; my cell phone; Sam's cell phone; markers; pens; disposable spoon; glasses and glasses cleaner; and a water bottle.
Thanks Tessa for making me do this. I really needed to clean out and wash my bag.
So tell me, what's in your bag?

2 comments:

jen said...

that looks like the same stuff in my bag:-0 the pics of sam are adorable!! lily likes to put everyone's shoes on too... it's pretty funny! thanks for the comment on my blog (i think it was u) i'll be happy to give u some tips anytime!!

The Edwards Family said...

Is that Sam's bag or yours? :)