I know he has a few years before he goes off to school but I don't know if I'll be ready.
I got these boots for Sam a few weeks ago on clearance at Target and was really excited for them to get some real use today. Sam was not so sure at first about being out in the rain but after a few minutes he was jumping in puddles and playing cars in the puddles.


4 comments:
he is so big! that first one is so so cute!!!
I love the boots B tried on those same ones but it doesn't rain here ever (boohoo!!)so I decided we wouldn't get them. They are sure cute on him though.
What a big boy! My kids were begging me to buy those the other day at Target and I had to explain to them that it doesn't rain enough in LA to rationalize the purchase. If only it would rain here??
Could Sam possibly get any cuter?? I'm impressed that he remembered to grab the keys! =)
Post a Comment