Hey you how are things going?!! I love the new haircut I can't believe how different he looks!! I am sorry to hear about your grandpa but it looks like it was nice to get together with all of your family...how great for your mom! Well i hope that things are going good for you... we need to make a trip out there to visit!!
What a cute little man! I love the haircute, Taylor's never turns out that good when I try to cut it. I can't believe how gorgeous your neighborhood is! We have to go to the mountains to get that kind of scenery. Next time you are in AZ call us, we would LOVE to catch up!
Om my. He is sooo cute! Sofia would be in LOVE. He is such a little man now! Congrats on another boy! We were nervous having a boy and really wanted a girl, but now I see Sam and I get super excited :)
6 comments:
Hey you how are things going?!! I love the new haircut I can't believe how different he looks!! I am sorry to hear about your grandpa but it looks like it was nice to get together with all of your family...how great for your mom! Well i hope that things are going good for you... we need to make a trip out there to visit!!
he looks so so cute! he looks so grown up now! i'm jealous of all those trees!
He looks so different!! It's amazing what a little...or a lot...of hair can do!!
great job on the haircut, Jen!
What a cute little man! I love the haircute, Taylor's never turns out that good when I try to cut it. I can't believe how gorgeous your neighborhood is! We have to go to the mountains to get that kind of scenery. Next time you are in AZ call us, we would LOVE to catch up!
Om my. He is sooo cute! Sofia would be in LOVE. He is such a little man now! Congrats on another boy! We were nervous having a boy and really wanted a girl, but now I see Sam and I get super excited :)
Post a Comment