I love this kid. He is such a sweetheart. I don't think a baby could be easier than this guy. He is almost always happy and loves everyone. He also loves to eat as shown by the peas on his face.
Sam was feeling a little left out and wanted to pose for some pictures. I got him to make a funny face.


5 comments:
They are sooo cute! =)
how adorable!! Also I can't believe that you guys were able to wear shorts and t-shirts for your easter hunt... we put Brinley's snow clothes on for hers :( and it snowed on easter!! I can't wait for true spring to appear!
Oh my gosh! I think he looks so much like Sam when Sam was that age!
AGH!! They're SOOOO CUTE!! Seriously, Jen...cutest ever! Can't believe how fast he's growing up!
Cute boys! Glad he's such a sweet easy baby! That is so helpful.
Post a Comment