Could you leave a note on my blog with your email address? I won't publish the comment. I am not sure where your email address went. Maybe it was lost when my computer crashed a while ago.
Oh my, your family is beautiful! I found you from Bloggy Moms, I love the pacifier! That's an expression my 5 year old uses now! She must have heard it from her older siblings! *sigh*
4 comments:
And I thought Sam made me miss you guys....I CANNOT wait to see both of your beautiful boys again!! (Oh yeah, and you and Jared, too:)
He is really cute! I can't wait to have my little boy! URS ARE SOO HANDSOME!
Jen,
Could you leave a note on my blog with your email address? I won't publish the comment. I am not sure where your email address went. Maybe it was lost when my computer crashed a while ago.
Oh my, your family is beautiful! I found you from Bloggy Moms, I love the pacifier! That's an expression my 5 year old uses now! She must have heard it from her older siblings! *sigh*
Post a Comment