We had some family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago when the leaves were really changing colors. Here are a few....(I should also note that I am in the pictures that the blond is me, yes I am blond now)
Great pictures! Not fair that you can look so beautiful as a blonde or a brunette! Fun though! Hope you guys are doing well! Your boys sure are growing!
The kids loved looking at your Christmas card, but Parker STILL doesn't believe that it's YOU with the blonde hair. When I asked him who he thought it was instead, he just shrugged his shoulders:)
5 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu guys are such a good look'n family!!!!
Wow! You all look great! And you weren't kidding-- you are really blond now... you look awesome!! Can't wait to see you guys this week!
Great pictures! Not fair that you can look so beautiful as a blonde or a brunette! Fun though! Hope you guys are doing well! Your boys sure are growing!
They look great! It was so good to see you over Thanksgiving!
The kids loved looking at your Christmas card, but Parker STILL doesn't believe that it's YOU with the blonde hair. When I asked him who he thought it was instead, he just shrugged his shoulders:)
Post a Comment