Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday.... who's birthday?

Sam came into my bedroom this morning and declared that it was doggie's birthday. He got his doggie from one of his sweet cousins, a couple years ago, for Christmas. He loves his doggie.... so we decided we needed to throw a party for him.

Sam and I made cupcakes and invited all of doggie's friends. Sam even made a card for him.
I love this kid too. He is a sweetheart.
We lit his candle and sang happy birthday.
Sam helped him blow out the candle.
Sam took doggie for a walk on his "new" collar and leash.
I love my Sam. He has the best imagination and is so sweet.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I love sam! he is sosososo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a GREAT MOM! That's the best part of getting to be home raising these little ones. At a moment's notice, you have the chance to create a totally unique, amazing, little life memory....and it's a BIG DEAL. Wish we could share more of these moments with you guys....thanks for posting!!

MSorenson said...

So fun, Jen! Your boys are so darling!

The Wolf Family said...

he's got a good imagination, but YOU'VE got a great amount of energy and creativity to run with it and do something so fun! inspiring!! :)