Nothing like a lollipop on the jungle cruise. I think they've added some new jokes since the last time we were there.


My three action figures.

Sam posing in toon town.

Caleb loved the Heimlich caterpillar ride. He was in complete awe every time we rode it.
My three action figures.

Sam was so excited that we saw Lightning and Mater. He asked me why they weren't moving or talking. I told him that they were playing a game of who could hold still the longest. He was appeased. They are really revamping California adventure. I can't wait until the Cars land opens up, along with all the other things they are working on.

By the end Sam was warming up to the characters and even held Goofy's hand. I think Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth and I can hardly wait to be able to go back.




3 comments:
Ah, Disneyland! I can't wait to go back either. I just love the look on Sam's face in the pic with Mickey & Minnie. Classic! Your boys are so cute!
How fun that you guys were able to go back and visit our old stomping grounds! I can't wait for the day when we can take Emma.
Such great shots of all of you! Disney has a way of making everyone happy--even those looking at the photos...
Post a Comment