My friend, Janae, and I took our boys to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch this week. I think we were expecting something a little different but Wyatt and Sam had a great time. It was a really warm day, even for Southern California (95 degrees). By the end Sam and I both were sweating. Sam's little cheeks were so pink.

They played with the pumpkins, inside a big pumpkin but...

Sam's favorite was the wagon. They had wagons all over the place so he could go from wagon...

to wagon,

to wagon. So much work, one needs a little break.

We had a celebrity sighting while we were there. This picture isn't really of Sam. Can you guess who that is in the background? It's the guy in the white t-shirt and sunglasses.

My new thing the past little bit is playing with photoshop. I really know nothing about it so everything I do takes forever and is not perfect by any means but here are my two favorite works.
10 comments:
Cute pics--looks like you guys had a lot of fun and from the look of it the picture of the man in the white shirt is it---Nicholas Cage?
my first thought was christian slater until i blew it up and then it looked like nicholas cage to me too. i like the pics.. let me know if i can give you any tips on photoshop:-)
The Pumpkin Patch is popular these days. Cool celeb sighting. I agree with buhlersdayoff. I think it's Nicholas Cage.
I guess I am not allowed to guess since I already know who it is. Great pictures, it was fun!
You can't tell us you saw a celebrity and not tell us who it is!
What a fun sighting. Thanks for sharing it with us by taking a pic. :)
Nice--that was an A-lister all the way. Definitely Nicholas Cage!
Jen,
This D'Lonna. I was just asking Tessa to email me your email address. When I popped on her blog, there you were. I would love to hear from you. Here is my blog: http://wayneanddlonnanelsonfamily.blogspot.com/ and here is my email: dlonnanelson@gmail.com
Let me know how your doing.
Sam sure is growing up and he's still super cute. Nice work with photoshop too.
-J
How fun! I absolutely love the last picture of Sam next to the pumpkins! He is so cute!
Post a Comment