We heard about trick-or-treating at California Adventure during the month of October a couple of months ago so I told Jared that we were going. We decided to go early in Oct. in case Jared had interviews later on. We went Fri. the 5th and here are pictures. Sam and Jared both were Captain Jack Sparrow.
Sam looked more like a pilgrim than a pirate before the bandana and make-up but he sure makes a cute pilgrim.


The little pirate getting into character with a little beer (It's an empty IBC root beer bottle).

What's a pirate without his sword?


What's this in the pumpkin?


Just hanging out.

Here's my pirate treasure.

That's right it's all mine.

Don't touch my treasure. It's cursed.

Happy Halloween everyone!
4 comments:
i'm glad you didn't give up blogging! i've been wondering what happened to you! but you made up for it here... these are great pictures! i hope we can come visit ya'll soon.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes and I can't believe how much he looks like a cute little pirate!! Good job!!
That is one freaky pirate in that bottom picture with Sam. Nice work!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment