I love Fall, all the holidays (Halloween to Christmas) and birthdays. I love the colder weather, here it fluctuates from hot to a mild chill (but it does get cold enough to wear sweaters). I love wearing sweaters, drinking hot chocolate, and eating tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. I love being outside, the changing colors of the leaves, hearing the crunch of leaves under your feet. I think there is even a better smell outside during this time of year. It's a great time of year.
This Thanksgiving we spent down here in southern CA with our good friends, the Craguns. They have 3 adorable boys with one that is just a few weeks younger than Sam.
This Thanksgiving we spent down here in southern CA with our good friends, the Craguns. They have 3 adorable boys with one that is just a few weeks younger than Sam.

This one is mine, don't get confused by his awesome pilgrim hat that Tanner made for him. We had a great time over there. Thanks Craguns for letting us crash your Thanksgiving.


On one of my friend's blogs she did a week of Thanksgiving. Each day she named something for which she was thankful. I love that idea and I'm going to borrow it for next year, D'Lonna I hope you don't mind. This year though I'll name my top 3 things.
1. I am thankful for my family of course. I have an amazing husband and son. They mean the world to me. I can't imagine my life without them.
2. I am thankful for the atonement. Again I can't imagine my life without the knowledge of it.
3. I am thankful that dental school hasn't been as bad as everyone told us it was going to be, at least for me (Sorry and thank you Babe). :) I'm grateful that Jared has been able to spend so much time with our little family. I don't think residency will be this nice to us.




1 comment:
Cute! We love the holidays as well and we just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday I can't remember the exact day but isn't it in December? Cute little one!!!!
Post a Comment