Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sam's birthday


I'm sorry I've been a little slow on blogging lately. I have a hard time getting anywhere near a computer while Sam is awake. If he sees me on it, he wants on it so I've been trying to avoid it as much as possible. I know Sam's birthday was over a month ago but I was waiting to get some pictures from his little birthday party. Jared and I took 2 cameras to it but both had dead batteries so we came home without any pictures from his birthday. I did take some pictures the next morning with his new Mickey Mouse airplane walker/rider. He was pretty excited.

The morning started out a little rough after finding out that the box the airplane came in was not that great for climbing on.



But he soon forgot about the box after he found out he could use his airplane for exercising. Up.
Down.
Up.
This is my favorite picture of the morning. He looks like a little man.

1 comment:

betsey said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I love the exercising pictures and is it bad that I like the action shot of the box breaking with him in it? :)

He is so adorable Jen! He looks like he perfect combination of you and Jared!