That is too cute!! I love that he is in a diaper and shoes. That's the way my baby dresses during the summer too.
What a great picture! Gordon is going to be so sad when we get back to LA and his friend Sam is gone. And I am sad that you will be gone!!! I am glad that you are in VA and getting all settled in. We miss you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is too cute!! I love that he is in a diaper and shoes. That's the way my baby dresses during the summer too.
What a great picture! Gordon is going to be so sad when we get back to LA and his friend Sam is gone. And I am sad that you will be gone!!! I am glad that you are in VA and getting all settled in. We miss you!
Post a Comment