Saturday, August 9, 2008

He's gonna be a soccer player!!!


In Richmond there is an indoor soccer gym where you can start your kids, on a team, at 18 mos. This was Sam's second time and he really likes it. The first week we couldn't get him to put down the soccer ball. He held one the entire time but still managed to kick a few others. Today he did really well and even scored a few goals. It was so fun watching him play and get so excited about the "ball" (one of the few words he says). I love that he has a uniform. We bought him new shoes for it which he fell in love with the moment he saw them because they have a car that lights up on them. (He is totally obsessed with cars right now.)
Hanging out.
Water break.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! I wish I could've found something like that for Elisa at that age. Just another way to get out their energy!

The Corbridge's said...

What a great place! Sam sure is cute :)

MSorenson said...

How fun! Sam is so adorable. I love his hair. He sounds like Taylor, balls, cars, and shoes are major obsessions right now.

buhlersdayoff said...

ooh I am so jealous I want B to like Soccer because all the years I played I dreamed of one day watching my kids so it would be fun to start her into at 18 months!! Oh well her time will come right?! I love the jersey and he looks like a pro already way to go!!

buhlersdayoff said...

ooh I am so jealous I want B to like Soccer because all the years I played I dreamed of one day watching my kids so it would be fun to start her into at 18 months!! Oh well her time will come right?! I love the jersey and he looks like a pro already way to go!!

Karolyn said...

He's such a cute kid. That's great that he can start soccer at such a young age.

John and Sheri said...

I wish they had a soccer league here that started that early. OMG, Sam is soooo cute!

Rick and Janae said...

That second picture, the action shot, is maybe the cutest thing ever.

The Edwards Family said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing ever, I love that they have soccer for little kids. The earliest they can play here is 3 yrs. I know you are a proud mother. Go Sam!!!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Ok, how cute are these pictures!