Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

I probably let Sam watch a little too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...he calls Mickey Mouse "Toodles" so this year he was Toodles for Halloween. Once he found out that he got candy for saying Trick or Treat he was yelling it before he before we would get to the next person at our ward's Trunk or Treat. On Halloween Jared was able to take Sam trick or treating.
"Toodles"
The ward Trunk or Treat.
He loved carrying his pumpkin.
Woody and Mickey Mouse.

5 comments:

ty and megs said...

So cute! And you are not alone. Today I asked Mckinlay is she wanted to watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and she said "Hot Dog!"

buhlersdayoff said...

way cute!! I think B would totally know what he was if she saw him. we are stuck in that same boat!!

Karolyn said...

Sam is such a cute kid. I miss seeing him on the playground. He makes a great Mickey Mouse.

The Thomases said...

Sam looks so darling!! I love the costume!

deb said...

You guys always have the best costume ideas. I still think you should've won at our '06 Halloween party... you did in my mind! :)