Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jared started a new rotation this past week, surgical oncology (it's a part of his general surgery requirement). We had heard that this rotation could be brutal so we decided to take a last minute weekend getaway up to the mountains before he started this rotation. There's no snow yet but it was fun to get away. The drive up there was beautiful and we had fun walking around, going to the pool and hot tub, drinking hot chocolate and watching movies.

3 comments:

jen said...

he looks so big! i love the pick with his hat on and his hands in his face! soooo cute!

DLonna said...

Welcome to the world of general surgery. I hope it is treating you nicely. Cute family!

Nadia said...

I hope you are surviing this tough times with a new rotation! I know it can get rough sometimes ;-( Jen, I hope you had a great Christmas and I love visiting your blog. It is a best way to catch up!