Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love these guys!!!!

These are just a few random pictures that I've taken over the past couple months of my two little boys. I think they are getting cuter by the day but I'm a just a little biased. :)
This tux, I pulled out of some clothes that we've gotten from cousins. It was worn by one of the nephews at our wedding. A few days before he smacked his head running around a corner. He ran straight into it. It looked so painful.


This little guy is 5 months now. I can't believe. It has gone by way too fast. At his 4 1/2 month check up he weighed 15 lbs. 3 oz. and was 26 in. putting him in the 75th percentile for height and about 50th for weight. He is not a fan of tummy time still but will tolerate just about anything. He is such a sweet loving baby and almost always happy.





Bath time pics.

Caleb is eating solids now and loving them.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

They are so cute! I Have that formula for you by the waY! =)

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Love the new pics. They sure are cute and are growing up so fast! How are you doing, Jen? Hope everybody is doing well.

The Edwards Family said...

I think they're cute too. Love the tux.