Thanks to my awesome sis-in-law we were able to get some family pictures this year.













Thanks again Jen. She is an amazing photographer. If you're interested check out her photo blog. We had a wonderful Christmas as we were able to spend Christmas with most of our family (We missed you Kim, Jim, Andrew, and Brandon. Hopefully next year!). One of these days I'll post pics from our trip.


7 comments:
Awesome pictures!!!! Your family is so cute. It was so good to see last week and catch up with you. Sorry I couldn't make it to the blessing.
Oh my goodness! These are awesome! Sam looks like he should be a Baby Gap model. What a cutie!
You guys look awesome! I've been checking your blog to see how you guys are doing. Thanks for the update. Glad you guys had a good trip and that you got to have great pictures taken!
Cute haircut too!
Beautiful photos--of course, you guys give her so much to work with!! Two little boys to chase around and an incredibly busy husband and you still look amazing, Jen! Your family picture is amazing:)
I love these photos. You guys are such a good looking family. Jen--your hair looks great!
Hello!!!! I love sam! He's so cute!!! Hey Audrey totally knows you guys.. Audrey Gamulo at vcu she's about to graduate this year! She said your hubby was hilarous in jamaica haha.. this is debbie stafford by the way.. i saw ur blog when i was looking at melissa's..=)were at meetthestaffords.blogspot.com. ne who... im glad you guys will be around a little longer!!
Post a Comment