Getting reading to sing happy birthday.
Caleb loved all the attention.






We helped him blow out his candle.
Before.
After.
I had to give him a bath before opening presents. There was cake everywhere.
Sam loves Caleb's presents as much as Caleb does.
We had a great day. Caleb loved it and I'm glad we could have some family and friends there to celebrate with us.


3 comments:
He is so stink'n cute! I am so glad he had a wonderful birthday! He scored big on toys!!!! He'll have fun for a long long while! (sam too i think hehe). Happy Birthday again little man!
I can't believe he is 1 already!! He is so beautiful. He remembers me Sam at his age. Sam is a big boy now... Oh goodness time really flys! You didn't change at all, still beautiful as always. It's nice to catch up on your blog and see pictures. I miss the time we were companions on VT...
For a mom and wife with so many birthdays in a row, you certainly did a great job of letting each of them know how much you love them, and how special they are. You are simply awesome.
Post a Comment