We made superhero masks.
Pinned the spider on the spiderman.

This little girl is just too cute not to have a picture in here.

I made all the kids capes to give them extra strength to break the spiderman pinata.

We had cake. (if you can't tell it is spiderman on the side of a building. I started icing it the night before and it looked like a big pink blob when I decided to stop for the night. Thanks to Melissa and Autumn for helping me.
Caleb loves cake and anything sweet.
He also loves to drive. He had a tantrum when Grandpa took him out.

The girls really were superheros pushing the boys around.
Doesn't he look like a superhero?

And we opened presents. Sam had lots of helpers.
We've been practicing making the number four with fingers now he can finally show that he is 4.
I just love this picture. At the end of day Sam was one happy kid.
Thank you Jared, Autumn, Melissa, Debbie and Matt. You guys helped me make at least one kid super happy.


4 comments:
We had so much fun at his superhero party!!!! he is soso cute! All the kiddos looked so happy through the entire party... needless to say I was happy eating that cake man.... GEEZ hahahahahahahaha! DELICIOUS!
Looks like a super busy birth-month for you all filled with a lot of fun, memorable experiences. What great pictures of it all! What a great way to kick off the holiday season. I don't know that we'll be seeing you this winter, so enjoy yourselves!
Loved that he was wearing his headlight:) YOu are so creative--what a great party, and a cool cake!! I love the photo of Caleb covered in it. These are certainly 2 lucky birthday boys....(the birthday dad's pretty lucky, too:)
You are so great with parties! So fun! Love the cake- I could totally tell what it was, by the way. It looks great and loved the capes too. Very cute! Sam is growing up!
Post a Comment